Wednesday 11 February 2009

Card for Rainbow Lady's Challenge



This is my card for this week's Rainbow Lady's challenge, one colour from the rainbow. I used an Elsusive Images stamp, and coloured with all shades of red (some don't look very red on the photo, but shades were all red). I used sakura pens, cosmic shimmer, Twinkling H2O's for the colours, eyelets and red ribbon, finished with a Prima flower and adhesive stones. I stamped Friends with Versamark and clear embossing powder, all put together on a red card and shades of red paper.

3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful Pat and so much work!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Pat lovely the shades of red too. Thanks for sharing. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx