Monday, 6 April 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge 4


This is my card for the Truly Scrumptious Challenge, which this week is a sketch entitled "Flower Power" and to use lots of flowers. The papers I used were from K & Co, I cut the shapes with nestabilities on the Cuttlebug and embossed the circles with the Swiss Dots folder. The stamp is a Wendie Rhodes butterfly coloured with Tombow pens, the corners are small flowers with brads through, I finished with layers of Prima flowers with a small button centre, and added a sentiment.

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card Pat, you've done a wonderful job with this sketch
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just right for the challenge - flowers everywhere. It's really lovely.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Pat, I love that butterfuly
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Pat, what a lovely stamp and such lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so pretty! I love the colour scheme and the flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Pat, love the beautiful butterfly. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card ;)
    I love the butterfly stamp !!!!!

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card - love that stamp!

    Thanks for joining us this week

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just fabulous - such lovely colours and papers.
    That butterfly image is stunning.
    Thanks for joining us at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx