Wednesday 17 June 2009

Ann's Digi Challenge


On the forum I belong to Ann set us a challenge to make a card with her digi images and papers. I coloured the bowl of fruit and border fruit with watercolour pencils, layered onto the pink paper with brads. I used the green paper on the card and put the border image on a piece of the pink paper which I had edged with the Martha Stewart Lace Doily punch and created corners using the same paper and punch. Finished with three Prima flowers with adhesive stones and a small "Just for You" stamp.

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Pat the colours are so gentle but work so well. Your colouring compliments the papers beautifully - wonderful job
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one, totally different using this lovely stamp. It's very pretty.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Pat, I love how you have used the borders too. Love how you have done the watercolouring. Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx