Friday 20 November 2009

It's All Round


Well here's another Christmas card, one more to tick off the list. This card is for two challenges, Anyone for Anya which this week is to have anything round on your card so I used the sketch from The Pink Elephant . The stamp I used is a new one I bought this week "Vivi" I coloured her with Copics and Stickles and the paper is from Daisy and Dandelion. I die cut some flowers on my Cuttlebug and layered them together and added an adhesive stone in the centre. I added punched branches and a computer generated greeting.

8 comments:

  1. wow, it's so cheerful! it looks loaded with elements yet it's simple in it's beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Pat! Love the flowers and the image is so cute! All perfect! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card -- I love how you made the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Pat, love the image and the sketch layout
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Pat, like how you have cuttlebugged the flowers. Stunning colours and image.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Pat. I love your die cut flowers. Are they a Cuttlebug die may I ask?
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, pretty papers and pretty flowers.

    Love from AFA!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too darn CUTE!!! Great work!! Thanks for playing along this week at TPE!!

    LORi

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx