My card is for the challenge at Just Magnolia, which is love. I didn't have a Magnolia stamp for love so I used Tilda with Sunflower and placed a metal heart over the flower, I coloured her with Copics and I have used the sketch at Papertake Weekly. The papers are Magnolia and Bo Bunny I added some letters from my stash spelling LOVE some tiny punched hearts and a ribbon. I am also entering this for the following challenges:
- Simon Says Challenge - Love
- Cute Card Thursday - In the name of Love
- Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Have a Heart and Red
- Craftyann's Challenge - If Music be the Food of Love
- Stamp Something - Something Cute
- Totally Gorjuss - Feel the Lurve!
- Crazy4Challenges - Red