Monday 28 June 2010

Birthday Package


My project for the challenge at "There's Magic in the Air" where the challenge this week has been set by Olga and is to make a box or container and showcase a Paper Cupcakes image. The image I used is Easter Lilies and I coloured with Copics and decoupaged it. I made a pillow box using an Anna Griffin template, the card was also by AG, I used Nesties circles and scalloped circles and added some adhesive stones. The sentiment is by Papermania and I finished with ribbon and buttons.

The lucky winner this week will receive this lovely prize.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project Pat!!!! Love the colors! Your buttons match perfectly.
    "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, this is so beautiful and elegant! Love it! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat this is gorgeous!! Pretty details and love the dimension!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx