Tuesday 7 September 2010

Jewelled Flowers


Good Morning, my DT card today is for the challenge at My Time to Craft which is Jewelled. The image I used is by Elusive Images, I coloured with Copics and added adhesive stones on the leaves and petals (though they don't show up very good on the photo. The papers are Papermania Summer Blooms, I used the Martha Stewart Garden Trellis edge punch and finished with buttons, ribbon and computer generated sentiment.
The challenge at MTTC will run for two weeks as there is a DT call so please pop along and enter if you are interested in joining the Design Team.

2 comments:

  1. Pat this is beautiful. I have this punch and I haven't used it yet. I am inspired to get it out and have a go now.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, a bit Asian, makes me happy! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx