Monday 28 March 2011

Lilies


My DT card today is for the challenge at Paper Cupcakes, where the challenge is brought to us by Gloria and is a colour combo - Pink, Yellow and Green. I used Nina's image of Easter Lilies and coloured with Copics, papers are from my stash, sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly and I added some lace and flowers. This will be my last card for Paper Cupcakes as I am stepping down from the Design Team, I am finding it difficult to keep up with card making at the moment and hope to have a break through the summer.

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pat,you have coloured the lillies beautifully. Love the colour combo. Enjoy your break from the DT and I hope you can get back into the groove
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite image.....love your coloring ....but I'm so sad that your leaving us......I will miss you very much.....but will visit your blog....I hope you can come back to us soon......best wishes....always.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pat and I love how you've added the stamen to the lilies. Fab DP and LO. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Pat. Soooo pretty. Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty papers and love all those layers...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW you did a gorgeous job with this. LOVE all the embellishing. Just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pat, what beautiful lilies you have created this week. Love your lace and dp. Your new picture is so pretty and I am sad to hear you must leave the DT for a while. I hope that you will have a wonderful summer and I will follow you so that we won't lose touch. It has been great working with you at PCC.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx