Saturday 1 March 2014

Woof !

Good Morning All,

Hope everyone is well and enjoying some sunshine, we have had quite a few days of lovely sunshine this week, though the temperature seems to have dropped this weekend, think it will be a wrap up weekend to keep warm.

We have a new challenge today for you over on My Time to Craft where the challenge is:

Cats or Dogs

I made this card for my hubby's birthday which is later this month:


Image - Penny Black
Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - Papermania
Bunting - La La Land Die
Sentiment, Punched Corners and Card Candy

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pat, I love the image, beautiful papers and fabulous layout too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Pat! Darling doggy image - it makes me smile :o) Thanks for having me as a guest designer this month. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pat this is so sweet, what a great card, its lovely. Its been sunny here too although its been freezing today, Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful is your card Pat and what a gorgeous image coloured so beautifully and those papers are also stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just totally adore this card that image is ACE so are the fab papers, your husband will love it for sure.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable dog and I love how you made him "front & center" in the design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure hubby will love it hun, your dawgy is so sweet & the layout shows him off perfectly!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful card, love that image and perfect for your hubby.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx