Saturday 19 April 2014

Up, Up and Away

Good Morning

What a beautiful Easter we are having up to now, the sun was shining all day yesterday and it looks like being the same again today.  We have company for the weekend, two granddaughters Zoe and Jude and their dog, while our eldest son and his wife have gone to a wedding in London.

Our new challenge at My Time to Craft starts today with the challenge of:

Up, Up and Away


Image - Ooh La La CD
Papers - stash
Martha Stewart border punch, card candy, corner punch, 
Memory Box cloud die, See D sentiment stamp

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pat. Such a beautiful image and I love your layout.
    I hope you are having a good weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Pat. Love this card its so pretty, the image is stunning, Hope you have a great time with your Granddaughters, Love Hazel (didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty Pat. I feel as though I am looking out a window at the lovely scene. Great layout! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Up, up and away! Beautiful Pat!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this hun, the image makes me want to go on our hols!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx