Tuesday 1 December 2015

Happy Christmas

Good Mornina All

First of December already and the last challenge of the year over on Sparkles Christmas Monthly where our challenge this month is:

Die Cuts
(No images die cuts only)

We have two sponsors this month:

Di's Digi 
with a prize of a $10 Voucher

 
with this super stamp as the prize:

 


I used Spellbinders Snowflake die and cut alternate layers in white and gold, added a pearl in the centre and layered onto a gold doily, the background paper is from my stash (I have had it for years) and I added a sentiment.

Hope to see you joining in our last challenge of the year.

 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh what an awesome snowflake Pat… it looks absolutely stunning and the gold doily shows it off to perfection! so elegant and pretty! :-)
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A| lovely feel of opulence to your card Pat, nice rich colours and interest.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Pat is your card and that snowflake is amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx