Wednesday 7 December 2016

Make Someone Smile

Good Morning Peeps,

Quick post from me today got lots to get on with.

We have a new challenge at Fab'n'Funky today where our host is our lovely Alison with her choice of:

Make Someone Smile

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Bugaboo
with a super prize for the winner.

The design team were lucky to have been able to choose images to play with and I chose to use:



Image & Sentiment - Bugaboo
Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - First Edition
Tree die - Marianne
Glamour Dust, Ribbon

Hope to see you joining in with our challenge this week and making us SMILE.

11 comments:

  1. That doggie will certainly raise a smile Pat and do like the vintage feel with the red and Kraft.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Pat, like the character. thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Pat, such a fun image and lovely colours - I love the sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This adorable image and the cute sentiment always makes me smile. Great card design and fab papers too - I love it..!! Enjoy your evening.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made me smile!! Love the expression on the dogs face!! A super card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, he's cute! Fab card Pat, love the use of kraft with the tartan papers.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the design of this card Pat - well done!!
    Such a happy/merry Christmas card it made me laugh!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image and i love the funny little sentiment. I think you have done a great job here!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw he's very cute Pat - looks just like my dog - tried the reindeer headband but he's doesn't like it much! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwww this is SO sweet Pat… the image is just adorable. I love the gorgeous papers and the wonderful sentiment… this card really made me smile! :-D
    Hope you are keeping well
    Love and hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx