Saturday 11 February 2017

Quilling

Good Morning Peeps,

Hope you have all had a good week and are keeping warm,  we had a sprinkling of snow yesterday but it disappeared quite quickly once the sun came out.  

We have a new challenge to day over on My Time to Craft where this week our challenge is:

Anything but a Card


I decided to make a couple of ATC's, the background paper is from My Mind's Eye I cut two tags added some pearls and I made some quilled flowers (not done any quilling for yonks) put some Nuvo pearl drops for the centres and added a little stem.

Do pop over to the challenge blog and see the super inspiration from my design team mates.


4 comments:

  1. These are pretty Pat, fabulous quilling and lovely colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Pat - quilling is not an easy craft -
    It takes a lot of dexterity and patience. Your ATCs
    are really gorgeous!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards, quilling is so brilliant cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I love the quilling hun its amazing
    I had ago once, but way to fiddly for me
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx