Saturday 20 May 2017

Christmas Post and Robins

Good Morning Peeps,

Hope you are all well and looking forward to a good weekend.  We have two of our granddaughters here for the weekend, Abbie and Emma, so this post is being scheduled as I won't get time on Saturday for my computer.

We have a new challenge for you over on My Time to Craft and this fortnight we have a sketch for you to follow:




I thought this lovely sketch should be on a Christmas card.





This beautiful image is from Delicious Doodles and as I haven't used it for a couple of years thought I would dust it off, colour it with Copics and make this card with it.  The paper is from First Edition and I used a Nesties scallop die with kraft card and also cut the snowflakes out in kraft card using a Cheery Lynn die.  The sentiment is courtesy of Desert Diva.



3 comments:

  1. What a fab Christmas card, Pat! I love the combination of kraft and red, and your colouring of the sweet image is gorgeous! Great stuff!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super Christmas card Pat, such a pretty image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat I love this beautiful CAS style festive creation the papers, embellishments and image look smashing. Pat apologies for not visiting sooner but I am struggling at the moment and rarely turn my computer on, I hope to be back to normality soon.
    hug
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx