Saturday 21 April 2018

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Good Morning Peeps,

Hope you are all well.  I haven't been around much in the past two weeks as I have been in hospital having a replacement knee fitted, I am not feeling too bad at the moment though I haven't been doing any crafting as I am getting around on my crutches at the moment and can’t keep going upstairs to my craft room.   I did manage to get ahead with a few DT cards before I went in so my card today is for our challenge at My Time to Craft where the theme is:

Inspired by a Film


Image - Kanban topper (I've had for years)
Matching papers from same set
Computer printed film strip and ticket
Ribbon

Hope to see you joining in with our challenge this fortnight and have a good weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Smashing card, have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you are recovering well Pat, take it easy!! This is such a great card and a great take on the theme xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Pat, such a fabulous design - perfect for the challenge theme.
    I'm glad you are getting on well after your knee replacement, I hope you make a full and speedy recovery.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love that image and the papers you have used :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great monochromatic card Pat. Sorry to hear you've been in hospital as well, know that one can be slow going afterwards so take care and rest.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love that image...take care and hope you and make a speedy recovery.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous make hun....I really need to watch this movie
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic monochrome card, Pat - great card design and an adorable picture.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx