Wednesday 23 May 2018

Seasons Greetings

Good Morning Peeps,

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the lovely sunshine that's been around for the past couple of weeks.  I am feeling more like I am getting back to normal, able to walk around now without crutches and hopefully will soon be able to drive again.  

I have at last sat down and made a card for our challenge at Fab'n'Funky where this week our challenge is:

Christmas



My card is quite a simple one using a pre-coloured image from Pink Gem layered onto an embossed background with an added sentiment and Glamour Dust.

 

6 comments:

  1. Super cute Pat! Love the pastel colours and fab embossing. Really lovely Christmas creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Pat! Great to see you posting again, so pleased that you're recuperating so well!
    Love this cute card!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card Pat, love the soft colours, it would be perfect for a baby's first Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this adorable image (I used it for Skye's first Christmas) and your embossed background and the glitter looks great with it. It's nice to see you back in blog land again and to hear you, and your knee, are getting back to normal...!! Enjoy your evening.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super Christmas card Pat, such an adorable image and lovely embossed background.
    I'm so pleased to hear that you are able to get around without your crutches.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx