Saturday 14 July 2018

Wedding Day

Good Morning Peeps,

Saturday and I hope you all looking forward to the weekend whatever you have planned.  There's a new challenge starting today over on My Time to Craft where for the next fortnight our challenge is:

Wedding, Anniversary or Engagement

 My card is one I made last month for the wedding of my cousin's granddaughter.


Image - pre-coloured LOTV
Papers - LOTV
Lace doily - Tattered Lace die
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Sentiment, Ribbon, Glamour Dust, Nuvo Drops

Hope to see you joining in with our challenge this week, and take a look at the challenge blog for some great inspiration from the Design Team.



 

4 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful image Pat, love how you've framed it with the delicate lacy die cut and the clusters of flowers, fabulous make.
    Have a great weekend
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love that image....enjoy your weekend.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful cad Pat, such a pretty image and lots of lovely details.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful wedding card Pat, that image is just delightful.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx