Friday 8 February 2019

One for the Boys

Good Morning Peeps,

We have a new challenge for you today over on My Time to Craft and our challenge for the next two weeks is:

Men Only



I decided on monochrome for my card with a stamp of Phill Martin’s called “Dragonfly Hideout” that I bought some time ago and have not yet used.  The backing paper is a very old one from my stash, the sentiment is also a very old one from a set of See-D stamps and the ribbon is new!

Hope you have a good day and maybe join in with our challenge this fortnight.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and a great image used too enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a beautiful stamp Pat and I love monochrome...so a total winner in my book! Fabulous card!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Pat, a super silhouette image and great monochrome design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this mono make hun
    Think I might have to have a looksie at these stamps

    Have great weekend
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, Pat, the silhouette image is so delicate and beautiful! A fab card for a bloke!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx