Friday 29 November 2019

Winter Scene

Good Morning Peeps,

Well after all the rain we have had this week today has dawned bright, sunny and frosty, a beautiful late Autumn day, we could do with quite a few more days like this.

We have a new challenge starting today on My Time to Craft where for the next two weeks our challenge is to create:

A Christmas Scene


I am a bit out of my comfort zone without papers and a coloured image but I made an inked background with a moon and some hills with torn paper, Father Christmas and the sentiments were from a free magazine set, trees and stars are Lavinia stamps and the stags are Cardio and I added Cosmic Shimmer Glitter.

Look forward to seeing you joining in our challenge this fortnight only one more after this one before Christmas!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your day and have a good weekend.


5 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely, peaceful winter scene, Pat! I love the inked sky!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous Christmas scene Pat. Sam (Fellow DT member) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean hun, I freak myself out when I don't use a coloured image lol!!
    Its a great make hun, love how you have put everything together

    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Pat. The blue and white give it an icy feel and the black is stunning - I'm loving this style of card just now. Have a good weekend.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Pat, you have created a beautiful scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx