Wednesday 20 May 2020

Crochet Coasters

Good Morning Peeps

Well it looks like it is set to be another beautiful day after a couple of cloudy ones.  I do hope you are all well and keeping busy, my biggest problem at the moment is remembering what day it is as every one seems the same.

We have a new challenge for you today brought to you by our lovely Judith at Fab'n'Funky where this week she has chosen:

Anything but a Card

I wasn't sure what to do for this so I decided to use up some scraps of yarn I had and crocheted a few coasters.



Please do take a look at the challenge blog to see what delights my teamies have come up with to inspire you and maybe join in with us.

Have a lovely day.

6 comments:

  1. Great idea for the challenge Pat and such pretty coasters. My mam taught meto crochet as a child but because she didn't do it properly neither do I - I sort of crochet two handed the same a knitting!! I've always wanted to learn do it properly but its hard to unlearn the wrong way lol. hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coasters are really pretty Pat, wish I could crochet!
    Enjoy the sunshine!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super coasters Pat, lovely colours.
    I'm the same, never know what day it is!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done lots of knitting but never managed to master crochet. Your coasters are lovely so maybe I should have another go.. We went to Limoges this morning and weren't allowed into the craft shop as we didn't have masks - but we can't get them in our area. I'll try and make one before George goes back to Limoges, to the Audiologist, so he can get my card sheets. Got the white exterior paint though, so I can get that done. Hope your weather is as hot as ours...!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I think so many of us are having the same problem, a friend told me the other day she put the dustbins out on Sunday and can totally understand that one.

    Pretty crochet work, something I've not done for years.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've hopped over from Fab n Funky and I love to crochet too. I made a baby blanket and bunny at the beginning of our lockdown but forgot to take a picture! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx