Friday 21 August 2020

Hello

Good Morning Peeps,

I hope you are all having a good week.  I am having some trouble with blogger at the moment, it won’t let me add photo’s luckily this post was already scheduled so seems Ok and I hope I can get it sorted somehow before I need to write another post. 

UPDATE -  my laptop has done a Microsoft update overnight and fingers crossed the problem seems to be sorted at the moment, thanks for the comments.

We have a new challenge starting today over on My Time to Craft where for the next two weeks our challenge is:

Clean and Simple


For my card I used a Polkadoodles image and sentiment coloured with Copics and doodled round the card with a black liner pen.

Have a good day!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card Pat, that's a sweet image and the doodled border looks great.
    Sorry you're having problems with blogger, wish I could help but I really have no idea, hope it sorts itself!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card Pat, such a sweet flower and great CAS design.
    Are you using the new blogger, if so you can revert back to the old format until the problem sorts itself out - I had a problem the other week and that's what I did.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased our upload issue seem to be sorted. Such a pretty CAS card and great doodling.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Pat...love the doodling. I'm still using the old blogger format...hope they still keep it as an option. Good to see your problem is sorted. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly CAS hun & I love your doodling

    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card x
    How on earth do you get the doodling so perfect!

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty is your card just love the simplicity of it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely CAS card Pat, the doodled frame looks fantastic. Don't get me going about Blogger...it took me over an hour to put together a DT blog post...grrrrr!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the CAS elegance of this! Gorgeous doodled boarder too. You ought to be sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin'! We're haivng a doodling challenge this week. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx