Wednesday 23 September 2020

Christmas Door

 Good Morning Peeps,

I hope everyone is having a good week.  Change in the weather here today after a sunny week it’s now very grey and raining and the temperature has dropped considerably, I think summer is over.

I have a card for you today I made a couple of weeks ago with my granddaughter Lauren.  I have put it on for our challenge this week at Fab’n’Funky where our lovely Buffy is hosting a challenge of:

Christmas


The Image is a LOTV (pre-coloured topper), background paper by Polkadoodles, sentiment and glamour dust.

Hope you have a good day.


6 comments:

  1. A super Christmas card Pat, a lovely topper and great papers - very festive.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely card Pat, so nice to spend crafting time with granddaughters :)
    Weather changed here too- yesterday was beautiful, spent most of it in the garden reading- if I tried it today I'd have a soggy book and hypothermia!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Pat..beautiful topper and design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may well be right Pat, weather's the same here. A nice bright and cheery card though.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas card, Pat - I'm sure Lauren really enjoyed crafting with you. Winter is definitely on its way here too and it's been so wet this past week. Hope you have a good evening.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Pat love the original colours and topper used xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx