Wednesday 7 October 2020

Birthday

 Good Morning Peeps

Hope you are all well, not had such a good week here my back has been bad and I haven't been able to sit at my desk foror any length of time so no crafting, luckily I had this card which fits the challenge for this week, I made it for my daughter Lorna some months ago and hadn't blogged it.

Our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky is hosted by our lovely Monica with her choice of:

Birthday
(so nice easy one)


Image - LOTV
Colouring Medium - Copics
Cloud die - My Favourite Things
Flower Die - Sue Wilson
Computer generated sentiment
Nuvo Drops

Enjoy your day!


5 comments:

  1. So pretty is your card and image Pat just loving that cloud die too stay safe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your back is playing you up Pat- not fun!!! Hope you feel better soon, just as well you had this gorgeous card in reserve! It's so pretty, love the sweet image, the design, papers and die cuts are fabulous.
    Take care
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Pat, such a sweet image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat - I really like this image and you've made a gorgeous card with it. I hope your back gets better soon - it's not easy to do anything when that part of you is bad. We've changed to a faster Broadband provider but it left us without Internet for several days this week. What a difference though...!!
    Hope you're having as good a weekend as possible with the pain.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx