Friday 13 November 2020

Good Luck

 Good Morning Peeps,
 
I do hope you are all having a good week, we have had a few dry days so been able to get out for walks and some fresh air which always makes for a better day.
 
New challenge day over on My Time to Craft where for the next two weeks our challenge will be:
 
Good Luck
 

For my card I used a topper from a Hunkydory Topper Decks box and the papers were from Whimsy Stamps and My Favourite Things.
 
There is some great inspiration on the challenge blog by the Design Team so do take a look.

Hope you all have a good day.

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful and creative card Pat the two colours go so well together and the floral paper is adorable too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see a fresh and bright creation with a hint of Spring Pat.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely, bright and cheerful card Pat, those papers are so pretty.
    Yes, it definitely helps when the weather is good and we can get outside for a good long walk. Take care and keep safe.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card Pat, lovely papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so bright and cheerful, Pat, and I love your colour combo and card design. It's hard to believe we're into November - I went for a walk this morning and I was too hot...!! Hope all is well with you.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx