Friday 16 April 2021

Flower Bunny

 Good Morning Peeps,  

It’s been a beautiful week here, chilly but warmer in the lovely sunshine, I hope it’s been good with you and that you have been having a good week and haven’t spent too much out shopping this week!!!

Back to today where we have a new challenge for you over on My Time to Craft and for the next two weeks our challenge is:

Stationery
(Use paper clips, staples etc)


Image - Polkadoodles
Colouring medium - Copics
Papers -  My Favourite Things, Honey Bee Stamps
Sentiment
Paper clip and staples

Have a good day and enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Cute and sweet, love the bunny and the sunny colours.
    I ventured into one non- food shop yesterday and bought a birthday present for my friend...that'll do me for now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image hun, love the colours & papers you have used
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx