Friday 18 June 2021

A Mouse Tale

 Good Morning Peeps,

We have a new challenge for you today over on My Time to Craft Christmas where for the next two weeks our challenge is:

Your Favourite Christmas Stamp and Why


I have chosen the first House Mouse stamp I bought some 12 years ago, I think it is really cute and I have used this many times.  I have coloured with Copics, added a sentiment by Creative Expressions some tartan paper and three snowflakes cut with an MFT die.

Some lovely creations on the blog by the Design Team and we would love to see more people joining in with our Challenge.

Have a nice day!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pat l can see why you like this stamp this is one of my favourite and the background is perfect lovely sentiment too enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super Christmas card Pat, a wonderful House-Mouse stamp, so cute.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very effective design Pat and the red candle carries the colour from the tartan DP so well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you love that stamp, it's adorable and suits the design of the card so well. Love the plaid xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Pat I love the stamp you have used I don't think I have seen this one before but it is super, love the card design as well a wonderful festive make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable House Mouse card. Next time you create one we'd love to have you bring it to the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx