Friday 1 October 2021

Get Well Soon

 Good Morning Peeps,

Well we are definitely into Autumn here now, much darker, cooler and wetter this week, but I suppose that means it's time for more crafting.

We have a new challenge for you over on My Time to Craft, for the next two weeks our challenge is:

Get Well Soon

For my card I have used a Gnome digi from Polkadoodles and coloured with Copics, the paper is from Honey Bee Stamps, die cut flower MFT stitched flowers and I added a doily, sentiment and a little glitter.

Have a good day!



6 comments:

  1. A super card Pat, a sweet image and lovely, colourful papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bright and cheerful card will make someone's day Pat, it's a perfect get well card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's sure to put a smile on someone's face. Great get well card Pat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat I love that cute little Gnome they are certainly making their presence felt they are popping up everywhere, lol, love the background papers and colours this will cheer anyone up
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It might be grey and gloomy here but that gorgeous little gnome and gorgeous colours have perked me right up!! A fabulous card Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat just popped over to thank you so much for leaving me such a lovely comment on my blog I really do appreciate it, hope all is well with you and your family
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx