Wednesday 1 December 2021

Christmas Tree

Good Morning Peeps,

Bit grey and wet here this morning, but at least it’s warmer than the snowy weekend we had.  I haven’t been out for days but I am hoping to get out this morning to get a few more Christmas presents now we are into December.

We have a new challenge starting today over on Fab’n’Funky it’s our last challenge for this year so hope you will all be able to join in with us.  Our lovely Chris is the host for this challenge which is: 

CHRISTMAS 


For my card I used a Chocolate Baroque tree stamp and embossed in gold, the backing paper is snowflake embossed with some gold glitter card behind and I added some snowflakes and a sentiment.

Have a good day!


8 comments:

  1. An elegant and beautiful card Pat, love the stamp and the gold embossing.
    Hope your shopping day is more successful than mine was last week- I tramped about the mall for hours, hardly bought a thing! At least I didn't have too much to carry :)))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant feel to your car using the gold embossing Pat sand nicely finished off with the complimentary snowflakes.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like these slim cards Pat lovely stamp used and colour definitely one of my favourite layouts on a Christmas card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Pat. I love the elegance of the white and gold as well as the slimline design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful, classy looking card Pat great stamp I love the colours and simplicity of the design it looks ACE
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful Christmas card Pat, the white and gold is very elegant.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Pat, like the embossing.
    Buffy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Pat, love the embossing and gorgeous stamp..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx