Wednesday 22 June 2022

Here Comes Summer

 Good Morning Peeps,

I think summer has finally arrived here, well we have had three days of sunshine so that feels like summer to me, it’s been lovely sitting in the garden reading and generally chilling out and forgetting about the housework!

Our new challenge starts today on Fab’n’Funky where our lovely Neva has chosen the theme of :

Summer Colours



For my card I have used a Polkadoodles image, coloured with Copics, the papers are by Whimsy and  My Favourite Things,  I added a sentiment and flowers cut with an MFT die.

Please take a look at the challenge blog for some great inspiration and we hope to see you joining in with our challenge.

Have a lovely sunny day!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Digi Chooseday #25 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image on your lovely sunny card Pat, I love your colour combo and papers. So glad you're enjoying some sunshine too- I'm getting back to my garden chair and book now! I think it should be illegal to do housework when the sun is shining!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful summery card Pat using such a cute image. Enjoy the sunshine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh your card is so pretty Pat and your right the weather has been lovely just hope the thunderstorms specify don't happen but then again its always nice weather afterwards xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely, bright and cheerful card Pat, so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty I love the sunny colours!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx