Monday 25 July 2022

Merry Christmas

Good Morning Peeps.

Hope you have all had a good weekend with some cooler weather, thank goodness, far too hot for me at the start of the week. much pleasanter now.

We have a new challenge starting today over on Christmas with the Cuties where for this month our challenge is:

"Rockin Robin"
(let's see any Christmas creatures on your project)


For my card I have used a new Christmas stamp by Pink Ink, I coloured him with Copics die cut with Lisa Horton torn edge circles, paper is by Polkadoodles and I added some die cut branches, a bow and sentiment.

We would love to see you joining in with our challenge this month and there are some great creations by the Design Team on the challenge blog.

Have a good day!




7 comments:

  1. Love your new stamp Pat- so cute! Fabulous design, the bold green and red and white papers frame the image beautifully.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great Christmas card Pat, such a cute image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Pat, love the cute image. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable Pat and I love the candy cane paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that is cute Pat! Love your paper choice and that image with his long snoot is so cute! Hope you've survived the heat wave okay. Weird to have oodles of rain here and so much sunshine for you guys! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and image Pat lovely layout too and background xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat I absolutely love the stamp you have used he looks both fun and so cute that paper really makes this stand out a brilliant festive make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx