Friday 26 May 2023

Christmas Hat

 Good Afternoon Peeps,

I have just been sat outside reading and thought I would take a break to enter the new Christmas Bingo Challenge, I made the card last weekend but haven't posted it yet, been too busy enjoying the sun this week.

For my card I used Column N on the bingo board (hand coloured image, die cuts and sequins).
 


My image is from Whimsy, I coloured with Copics, bp is by Spellbinders, circular die by Sue Wilson and snowflakes die by MFT.  I added some red sequins to the snowflakes and finished with  a stamped sentiment.
 
Challenges Entered:
 
Christmas Bingo Challenge - Bingo board (15-06)
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #679 - Christmas (08-06)
The Holly and the Ivy #140 - Anything Christmas (30-05)



 

9 comments:

  1. Adorable stamp and a beautiful design, I really need to make some Christmas cards- hard to be motivated when the sun is shining. Hope you have a great Bank Holiday weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great Christmas Card. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, your card is just adorable! I love how happy this little guy is. I know someone will love getting this card for Christmas. And you did a great job on the "N" column too. We really appreciate you joining our first challenge over at Christmas BINGO Challenges and hope you'll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image. Loving this card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful is your card Pat love the image and the layout too! enjoy the sun while you can l do believe we are in for a mini heatwave in June so enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke kaart, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card Pat, love the scalloped frame, perfect to show off the image. I thought you had splattered ink for the paper!! I can't believe it has been dry and sunny for so long!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, how completely adorable! Love the splashes of red and all the wonderful accents! So glad you joined us at Christmas BINGO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx