Wednesday 9 October 2024

A Tulip for You

 Good Morning Peeps,
 
I hope you are all having a good week.  I seem to be having a busy week this week, we had a nice drive out on Monday in the sunshine and had a meal, today I am meeting two friends for lunch.  Alan and I are out for a Chinese on Saturday and Sunday is my birthday, it’s either a feast or a famine!!!
 
Now back to today and our new challenge at Fab'n'Funky where I am the host for the next two weeks with my choice of:
 
FUR OR FEATHERS
 

For my card I used a Sentimentally Yours image and die and coloured with Copics the papers are by Catherine Pooler and I added a sentiment, die cut ric rac and a die cut bow.

Hope to see you joining in our challenge.

Enjoy your day!


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pat, adorable image, beautiful design, love those dainty die cuts and the pretty pink/grey colour combo.
    Ooh you are having a great lead-up to your birthday- enjoy all the treats and outings and have a fabulous day on Sunday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, hope you well cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Pat, love the super cute image. I hope you have a wonderful Birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat this card is so pretty the image is just so sweet and layout is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx