Good Morning Peeps,
Well it may be summer outside but I have been thinking ahead to Christmas for this fortnight's challenge at Fab'n'Funky where I am hosting with my choice of theme:
CHRISTMAS IN JULY
For my card I have used a stamp by Creative Ember and coloured with Copics I used a snowflake square die by Phill Martin on Kraft card and a Penny Black embossing folder, I added a sentiment from LOTV and some glitter and a white pen.
Have a good day!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Passion for Markers Challenge #845 - Animals *
Try it on Tuesday Challenge - Animals
Creative Knockouts - Christmas in July *
Die-cut Divas - Christmas in July
MerryLittleChristmas - Christmas

Just adorable Pat and what a pretty border die with the snowflakes.
ReplyDeleteB x
There's so much I love about this card Pat, that sweet image, beautifully framed, the lovely kraft/white combo and embossed snowflakes. Great choice of theme too!
ReplyDeletexx
Fab card! Adorable image - perfect for the theme. And I love the embossed background. Thanks for joining in my challenge at PFM
ReplyDeleteNatx
This is beautiful! Perfect colour choice for the image and background layers
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT
This is absolutely gorgeous! Love this sweet image and your snowflake square die is just fab! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs. Karen x
ReplyDeleteNice embossing and your frame is perfect for this cute little deer. So glad you joined us this month for our "Christmas in July" challenge at Die Cut Divas.
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous Christmas card. Love the sweet y
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril
Thank you for joining TIOT. I love your beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Mia, DT for TIOT