Good Afternoon Peeps,
Lovely last few days with the weather so much cooler and able to get things done. We had rain yesterday and today so I have been able to do some crafting.
I have an ATC for you today made for the challenge at Tag-along and ATC's challenge.
The image I used is from Sheepski I fussy cut her out and coloured parts with Copics and paper pieced her dress. The background paper is by Catherine Pooler and I added some small die cut hearts.
I love this image as it reminds me of the 60’s when we wore underskirts of many layers of net which we washed and starched until they were so stiff they scratched your legs “oh happy days”.
Have a cool afternoon!!!
I would like to enter the following challenge:
Tag-along and ATC’s - Fashion

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.
Pat xx