Thursday, 9 July 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge


Just managed to get this card done in time for this week's challenge at Just Magnolia, which is to use charms. I decided once again on a Christmas card, I used Tilda with a wreath and coloured with Sakura and Whispers pens. The papers are all Anna Griffin apart from the one with the script on which is from my stash, I cut the corners on the Cuttlebug with the Quickutz corner die and layered them together. I added a snowflake, greeting, ribbon and a wreath charm.

7 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Pat,
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat, I see that you did do the same cute little Tilda that I used with my card. I LOVE YOURS!!! VERY CUTE!!!! janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, I like that bigger photo corner! Nice layout and pretty coloring. Have a nice day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!
    Wonderful card!
    So love your gorgeous colours and your beautiful design and detail!
    So happy that you have joined us at Just Magnolia!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fantastic Pat, I love this Tilda shes on my wants list, your wreath charm is gorgeous...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Pat - it would also fit Cynthia's challenge this week.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Pat, great papers and details. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx