Friday 3 July 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge


As the weather is a little cooler today decided to make a card for the Truly Scrumptious Challenge, which was a sketch by Sharon and to use some neglected stamps and papers. The stamp is by Hero Arts and have not used this for a few years, I stamped in black Versafine and used some distress ink pads round the edge, the papers I think are from Dovecraft, I found them in one of my paper boxes. I cut the photo corner with a new Quickutz photo corner die, the paper flowers are from my stash with pearls added.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Pat and that is a gorgeous stamp you have used. That Quickutz die looks like a must have too!!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Pat, love everything about it, image, colours and the layout
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh great stamp and love how you have used it..love purples and the flowers are great..

    Thanks for joining us this week

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Pat. The image is very sophisticated and such lovely papers too. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying so hard to catch up and everyone seems to have been ultra productive this past week. Great selection of cards since I last visited Pat.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fabulous card Pat. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us at TS this week. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant and so pretty! Love the purples!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! The colours are gorgeous Pat x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx