For the Just Magnolia Challenge this week you had to use your own hand made flowers. My flowers were made using a die on my Cuttlebug the two flowers at the top were made by laying the die cuts and the flower at the bottom was made using the cut out petals from the die. I put jewellery spacers in the centre and an adhesive stone. The background paper was from my stash and I cut some new Magnolia paper with circle and scallop nestibilities and added my Magnolia image coloured with copics. I used Martha Stewart scallop punch for the centre border and added some buttons, a dragonfly charm and branches cut with my Leone Em punch. The sentiment was computer generated.