Sunday, 18 October 2009

Christmas Visiting


Managed to make another Christmas card - getting there slowly but surely. Charisma Cardz challenge this week is "Its so Distressing" distress your card to destress yourself, well I enjoyed making this card so must have destressed myself. The stamp is a Sarah Kay which I have used for the first time, coloured with Copics, the papers are all from a Papermania pad which I bought last Christmas and I enjoyed ripping and tearing the sheets. The large Poinsettia is from a kit I purchased from Squiggle Stamps, I added some gold branches punched with Leone Em punch and finished with a button and some gold braid. I also added a white ribbon, some adhesive stones and a computer generated greeting.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Pat, the image is brill as is your distressing. I can't do distressing and end up more stressed than when I started
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card, love that darling image...and the bigger flower looks amazing on there! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, this is adorable! What a cute card and image! Love it! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's brilliant Pat. If I ever try anything like that it ends up a right mess so I go back to neat (ish) and tidy. Love all the layers and the Sarah Kay image is lovely.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card and a really lovely image. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and image. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Utterly gorgeous Pat, I haven't this stamp before and can understand why you wanted it. It's timeless and delightful as is your design
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx