Wednesday 15 January 2014

Hello Friend

Good Morning,

We have a new challenge starting over on Fab'n'Funky today where I am the host of the challenge and I have chosen a Recipe:

1 Image
2 Buttons
3 Papers

Our sponsor this week is the super Dilly Beans Digi Stamps
Dilly Beans Digi Stamps

with a great prize for the winner.

The Design Team were lucky enough to be able to chose images to use:


Card Recipe:

Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - First Edition
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Buttons, twine, hessian

Challenges entered:

Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Buttons & Pearls
Inky Impressions - Pink and Girly
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes Buttons & Pearls

10 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Pat - i love how pretty you've made this! - thanks for a great challenge hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cardd Pat, I love the pretty image and beautiful colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning card Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Pat, love it!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you did this card Pat. The black really makes it pop with the lovely pinks....just gorgeous. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I am still here and I do love all of your makes -always a joy.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card love all the embellishments! Thanks for joining us Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her images! This is beauitful, like how you did the layers and the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another awesome creation Pat I really love your card designs and choice of papers and embellishments the image is perfect.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card. Please join us agan at Creative Moments. Leona xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx