Saturday 21 November 2015

Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Good Morning,

Well the title says it all, we have the white stuff here today all around on the hills, there was a light dusting on my car last night but that is clear this morning, the sun is shining but it feels so cold after the last few weeks of mild weather.  I think it will be crafting today, it is our eldest son's birthday tomorrow so I need to get a card sorted before seeing him. 

  We had a lovely day yesterday we went to the Trafford Centre, had a look round then went to the cinema to see the new James Bond film "Spectre", really enjoyed it and we had a super Chinese meal afterwards.

Now onto today where we have a new challenge at My Time to Craft and this week our challenge is:

Let it Snow


My card is an easel card but I couldn't get a good picute of it with the light being so bad so settled for just a picture of the front.

Image - Topper by Hunkydory
Paper - Magnolia
Edge punch - Martha Stewart
(I used the punched out snowflakes around the paper)
Ribbon, sentiment, glamour dust

I hope you can visit the challenge blog. have a look at the cards by the Design Team and maybe join in with our challenge this week.

9 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute, luv the card. Have a lovely weekend and keep warm cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pat, adorable image. Sounds like you had an wonderful day yesterday and happy birthday to your Son for tomorrow.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love this cutie card Pat I saw it on the challenge blog and those Penguins stole my heart, they remind me of the documentary I saw with the Emperor Penguins all cuddled up, the papers are gorgeous
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image Pat perfect card to send a loving couple. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always a really super card Pat.

    Hope you have a good weekend, keep warm.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!! how I love this topper Pat… it's adorable! and the paper is so perfect with it… love the little snowflakes too… I've just done similar with a snowflake border die… used the leftover snowflakes to decorate a card. Don't know why I never thought of it before! :-)
    We've had sunshine earlier but it's very cold… and it's forecast snow here tonight. Not surprised you have got it on the hills up there.
    Hope you have a good weekend
    Stay warm and snug
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww what an adorable image Pat your card is gorgeous! enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the most adorable image, I love your card design!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness this is so very sweet and those babies are absolutely precious!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx