Wednesday 4 November 2015

Merry Christ-Mouse

Good Morning,

Lorna and I had a lovely evening yesterday at the Garden Centre in our village where they had the opening of their Christmas display.  Such beautiful decorations, food and gifts for Christmas, a 20% discount, a complementary glass of wine or juice and a mince pie.

I am off out this morning with my cousin to the Trafford Centre, I have been instructed by my youngest granddaughter Lauren (who will be 7 on Friday) that she wants a red rucksack with a zip around and a pocket on the front!!! - I think they might have one in Debenhams, or should I say I hope they have one.

Anyway on to the new challenge today at Fab'n'Funky where this week our host is the lovely Lorraine with her choice of:

Die Cuts and/or Punches

Our Sponsor this week is:

With a prize of 3 images of the winner's choice up to the value of $10

The DT were lucky enough to have digi's to play with and I chose to use Chris Mouse


Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - Graphic 45
Fir Cone Die - Joanna Sheen
Pine Branch Die - Memory Box
Glamour Dust, White Pen

Hope to see you joining in our challenge this week.


14 comments:

  1. I love hoe the youngsters have such exacting requirements these days Pat, but better that than spend hours shopping with not a clue what to but people. I've hear the Trafford Centre is a great shopping place, unfortunately a bit too far away from us.

    Nice bright and cheery Christmas card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Pat. Sweet image and lovely LO, really like your pinecone die cut. Good luck with the rucksack hunt!!!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm...mince pie, that sounds delicious even at 9 am my time:) I love seeing all the holiday decorations...pink, silver and white seem to be the colours in the displays I've seen so far..so pretty. Fabulous Christmas card Pat...such a cute image...love the touch of bling and your lovely design. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, that's a great image!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a cute wee mouse Pat! he's adorable and the papers and pine cones are gorgeous… the card has a lovely warm, cosy feel !!
    Glad you enjoyed your evening at the Garden Centre… sounds really nice with the wine and mince pie! ;-)
    I hope you found a red rucksack at the Trafford Centre!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw he's cute Pat - love all the details. hope your (Debenhams!) shopping trip was successful - I'm full swing into Christmas now - love this time of year hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card and I really love your dies…more to add to my wish list!!

    sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Pat, such a cute mouse. Hope you found a red rucksack!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Pat - great layout and such an adorable little mouse. I used to visit the Trafford Centre a lot - your post brings back many memories. Hope you managed to get that rucksack for Lauren!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pat, that's super cute! Love the card design with the background tags and the pinecone is fab. Also LOVE the plaid paper. Gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pat I love this cute card it is so adorable the image and card design are fabulous
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is truly so lovely Pat l love the glitter and the layout of your wonderful card so beautifully presented too!....l love the garden cntrs at this time of the year knowing all the christmas stuff is out can be though costly ...take care x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Pat....cute mouse image and design....great details....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card - I LUV the layout and the fabulous pine cones :-D
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx