Saturday 16 July 2016

Christmas in July

Good Morning Peeps,

Saturday morning and a card to share for our challenge:

Christmas in July at My Time to Craft

Hope you all have something nice planned for the weekend, here as the weather is cool, grey and looks like a strong possibility of rain I think I may boost my stock of Christmas cards even more by spending my time crafting as I received my order of the new Lili of the Valley Christmas stamps yesterday so think I will have a play.

Anyway back to my card for today:


Image - Delicious Doodles
Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - Stash
Ribbon, Sentiment, Glamour Dust

We would love to see you joining in our challenge this week.


8 comments:

  1. Fab card, Pat, so classic!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card Pat is stunning l love the vintage look of the image and the layout too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Pat, weather improve today here. Look forward to seeing your creations with the new buy.
    Have a fab Sunday cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card pat, lovely image and a very classy design.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely classic Christmas card Pat. Great image and love the sparkle on the snow. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat this is such a lovely festive card the image is awesome, fabulous papers and colours, unusual but very pretty
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely traditional Christmas card, Pat - I love the vintage look. Have fun playing with your new LOTV stamps.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty Christmas card with a gorgeous scene!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx