Saturday 2 July 2016

Triple Stamping

Good Morning Peeps,

Saturday morning, damp and dismal here so I think it's a day for getting some crafting done and it's also time for a new challenge over on My Time to Craft where this week we have a interesting challenge for you and if you check out the Challenge blog you will see a link to a video showing you how to achieve this technique.

Triple Stamping


I used an old stamp by Elusive Images, stamped with Memorex Chocolate Ink pad, sentiment is from a See-D set and I added some ribbon and metal flowers.

Some more inspiration for you over on the challenge blog and some great projects from the Design Team, hope to see you trying out this technique and joining in our challenge this fortnight.
 


9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous hun, love the monochromatic look!
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..this is fabulous Pat. Love how elegant this looks. I so need to practice on my stamping since using digi's all the time I've lost my touch. Hope the sun shines soon. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very effective stamping Pat and the little embellishments compliment very well.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend and fingers crossed some sunshine.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Pat, classy and elegant with fabulous stamping!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Pat - I love this stamping technique and your colours and embellies are so effective. Have a good weekend.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh wow Pat your card and that stamp is gorgeous loving the layout too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just had to check in to see what all I've missed the past several months. Your grandchildren have grown soooo fast I can't believe it. All of the cards are absolutely wonderful Pat and I'm so glad to see you still creating.. Will be back again soon. Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Pat… I love this technique and keep meaning to have a go… it looks so classy and elegant! gorgeous stamping! :-)
    Hope you have a good day!
    Big hugs, Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW this is awesome Pat, I saw this on the challenge blog and was very impressed with the triple stamping technique, it is lovely to see the old stamps having the spotlight, I have this set and keep forgetting to use them they are very beautiful you have done them justice, well done,
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx