Monday 26 June 2017

Clean and Simple

Good Morning Peeps,

Hope you are all well and that you have had a good weekend.  We have a new challenge starting today over on "Christmas with the Cuties" and our new challenge for July is:

Clean and Simple
(nice easy one for you but don't forget it must be Christmas)

We have a fabulous sponsor for you this month:

 
with a great prize for the winner.

The Design Team were lucky to have images to play with provided by our sponsor and I chose to use:

Snowman at the Window (available HERE)


I coloured the image with Copics, stamped the Lili of the Valley sentiment, added some Glamour Dust and doodled a frame around the outside edges.

Please take a look at the challenge blog where you will see some lovely cards by the Design Team, and maybe join in with our challenge this month and get a head start on your Christmas cards. 



9 comments:

  1. Cute snowman, beautiful colouring, the doodled frame finishes this lovely cAS card perfectly.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card x cheers Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super CAS Christmas card Pat, a fabulous doodled border.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great CAS card Pat, I wish I was brave enough to doodle a border sometimes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cas card Pat. Great image and I love the frame. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did I tell you how much I love this snowman - I went to the site and bought one!!!
    Cute, cute card!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect CAS card Pat and the squiggley frame looks fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful is your card Pat and what a gorgeous image used to create it along with your layout x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx