Saturday 17 June 2017

Summertime

Good Morning Peeps,

Lovely sunny Saturday morning earlier but clouded over at the moment, though the sun should be back later in the morning, so hopefully going to have a lazy day in the garden reading, but first of all it's time for a new challenge over on My Time to Craft where this week our theme is:

Summertime


I have had this stamp for a few years and never used it but thought it would be ideal for this theme, it is an Urban Stamp by Michael Powell from Docrafts.  I coloured with Copics, the die cut banner is from La La Land, the paper was free from a magazine and I added some ribbon.

Hope you all have a good weekend whatever you have planned, enjoy the sunshine and maybe find some time to join in with our challenge, there is some great inspiration on the challenge blog by the Design Team so maybe pop along and view them.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pat, lovely image... enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so lovely Pat, great layout and what a fabulous beach hut stamp, you've coloured it beautifully...wish I was back on the beach like last week! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous summer themed card Pat, I love the whimsical beach huts.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Pat.....great image and summer colours...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely summer theme, all the best cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx