Friday 6 September 2019

Oliver - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Good Morning Peeps,

I had a nice day out yesterday with Lorna, we went to the Craft Show at Event City and then into the Trafford Centre for some retail therapy and lunch.

We have a new challenge starting today over on My Time to Craft where for the next two weeks our challenge theme is:

Anything but a Card


I have cross-stitched this piece of Aida cotton with this image of a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel my title is Oliver as this is just the image of our King Charles Spaniel Oliver who we had for over fourteen years.  I haven't decided what to use this for whether to frame it or get a coaster to put it into, so for the moment it is just a small mat.

Have a good day and enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned.









6 comments:

  1. Something really different Pat and beautifully stitched, there's no questions what breed it is. Sounds like a good day out yesterday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Pat. We have 2 Cavaliers, they are such lovely dogs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cross stitch piece is beautiful Pat, that's such a sweet little dog!
    Glad you enjoyed your day out...a little retail therapy is always fun!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful piece of stitching Pat, such a cutte little face. funnily enough I have a Christmas piece on the go at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Pat. Wonderful dog breed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous cross stitch Pat, a super King Charles Spaniel - you must have lots of patience.
    I'm playing catch up at the moment, I have been on holiday for a week and have been having a major sort out in my craft room.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx