Friday 20 September 2019

Two Little Birds

Good Morning Peeps

It seems ages since I posted a card, but we have been busy looking after my BIL and SIL’s puppy while they have been on holiday, she is only 5 months old so it has been a full time job, she is fully house-trained but she is into everything, She went home yesterday so after a big clean up things are now back to normal and hopefully there will be some time for crafting.

We have a new challenge starting over on My Time to Craft where for the next two weeks our challenge is:

Birds


Image - LOTV art pad
Papers - My Mind’s Eye
Flower die - Sue Wilson
Border edge die - MFT
Nuvo Drops, Sentiment

Have a good day


4 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful card Pat, lovely image, fabulous papers and design, love the flowers with the elegant die cut swirls!
    Looking after a puppy is ike looking after a lively toddler...hard work but a lot of fun! Your house will seem really quiet now she's gone home.
    Have a lovely (restful!) weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Pat, a lovely image and pretty papers.
    I know what you mean about looking after a puppy, Ramsey is nearly eight months old now and it is still a full time job keeping an eye on him - love him to bits though!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Pat, I love how you matched the papers to the fab LoTV image! I hope you're recovered from the fun and excitement of puppy-sitting lol!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous make hun, I love those papers together!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx