Wednesday 19 January 2022

Fancy Handbags

 Good Morning Peeps,

I hope you are all keeping safe and well and enjoying some sunshine which for a change we have had for the last four days, though not today yet.  It's been very quiet here since Christmas and we haven't been out much except for a bit of shopping.

We have a new challenge starting today over on Fab'n'Funky where our lovely Neva is the host with her challenge of:

Two or More Patterned Papers





For my card I used an image from an old LOTV art pad, the papers were also LOTV and I added a flower cut with a My  Favourite Things die and a sentiment.

Hope to see you joining in with our challenge.

Have a good day!


6 comments:

  1. A very feminine card Pat and what pretty handbags. Also appreciating the sunshine.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and feminine Pat, lovely choice of papers to go with the handbags.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pat with such pretty papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Pat. Such cute handbags xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Pat l love all of those bags x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is pretty Pat, a lovely image and papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx