Wednesday 5 January 2022

Thank You

 Good Morning Peeps,

Happy New Year, I do hope you had a good one and a lovely Christmas, we’ve had a mixed bag here having to cancel family meetings as granddaughter Abbie tested Positive for covid on Christmas Day, daughter-in-law Mary got Shingles on Wednesday and son Tim tested positive on 2nd January.   My knee has been so bad I have been on crutches for two weeks roll on Spring……..

Well at least I could still do some crafting for our new challenge over on Fab’n’Funky which our lovely Chris is hosting with her challenge of:

Keep it Simple
(nice easy one to start the year off)


I decided to make a simple Thank You card using a sentiment courtesy of Hannilie (Desert Diva) and a very old flower stamp from a See D set and I added three small gems.

There are some lovely projects from the design team over on the challenge blog to give you inspiration.

Have a good day!


 


7 comments:

  1. A pretty card Pat, a lovely CAS design.
    Sorry to hear that your Christmas didn't go as planned, I agree with you about spring, the winter isn't good for my rheumatoid arthritis.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your Christmas Pat. Hope everyone is ok
    What a great cas card...love the little flower addition. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally echo what you say about Spring Pat, our Christmas was much the same thanks to Covid, we planning a re-schedule this weekend, but who knows!

    A really stylish CAS card today. Hope the knee soon improves.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute simple card. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Pat! What a catalogue of disasters for Christmas! Hope your family are feeling better now and hope your painful knee improves! Definitely looking forward to the spring, I've had enough winter now!
    Love your card, it's a fabulous design and absolutely perfect for the theme.
    Take care on those crutches!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Pat, sounds like Christmas wasn't the best for you. Hopefully 2022 will be kinder...fingers crossed! Love this simple thank you card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunningly gentle card, the swirl of blue is perfect.
    Hugs Buf xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx