Monday 27 February 2023

Santa's on His Way

 Good Morning Peeps,

I do hope you have all had a good weekend.  Lorna and I went to the Sincerely Yours Craft Show in Leigh yesterday, first show I have been to since covid began, it was nice for a change but there were not as many stands as there used to be.

Well here is the first Christmas card for this year posted for the start of challenges at Christmas with the Cuties where as always your project must be Cute and Christmassy but with the option of Something with a Sentiment.



For my card I used a Whimsy stamp coloured with Copics and paper pieced the sleigh, I fussy cut the image out and put it onto some embossed card, I used some kraft card to cut out the sentiment with a Sue Wilson die and also cut some snowflakes with a Crafter's Companion die and added some white Nuvo drops and some Diamond Frost glitter.

I do hope you are in the mood to start making some Christmas cards and look forward to you joining in our challenge.  There is some great inspiration on the challenge blog from the Design Team so do take a look.

Enjoy your day!



5 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card Pat, fabulous embossed background, love the paper-pieced Santa stamp! I have only made one Christmas card so far this year, so about time I got started!
    Lucky you to get to craft show- seems like ages since I was able to get to one. Ah well, stops me being tempted to buy loads of stuff I don't really need and haven't got room for- so hard to resist when all the loveliness is spread out in front of you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Pat....haven't been to a craft show in ages! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Pat and I must try and source that die cut sentiment, I love the font xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is SO cute Pat! Lovely card hun and fun paper pieced sleigh! Fab to hear you've taken in a craft show, I've not been to one since before Covid, so I think that's fab. Hope you had lovely fun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Christmas image and I love the dimesion.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx